Challenge Info...

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Freebie Friday: Nut and bolt

Hey Scribblers! Hows it going? Sorry this one is suupper late I seem to have lost complete track of weather I am coming or going! I have been super busy with my day job and am in the middle or launching something really exciting! I can't wait to get it out there! But enough about that I have a image that I felt was rather fitting for my frame of mind at the moment!

See what I mean! LOL! I can't believe that its the middle of September where has this year gone and I suppose it is going to get busier from here I think im gonna need to pull out my a game for the next few months and get back on top of things!

Well I shall see you next week guys!

Stay Crafty

Sam 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin