Challenge Info...

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Two Decosse's Dynamite Doodles sets available now in the Scribbles Designs Store!

Hello and Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

It is LISA here and I'm so excited to be able to share some wonderful news with you.  Some of you have been asking to purchase the sets that I create on my own and the time has finally come to be able to do so!!!  Yippee!!!

Right now you can find a couple of my own exclusive designs available for purchase in the Scribbles Designs Store!  So, not only will you be able to purchase the paper sets that I have created in collaboration with Sandy under our Scribble Doodles Designs label, but now you will also be able to purchase the work I've done by myself under my Décosse's Dynamite Doodles label.  Little by little I'll be uploading my sets to the store and as each becomes ready we'll let you know with an announcement.

Today, I'm letting you all know that the popular Holiday Hoopla Christmas themed set along with my Heartland Mini Set are now available for purchase.  I had a request from one of my readers to purchase both these sets, so I've started with them.

As a refresher here is what you'll get...

HOLIDAY HOOPLA COLLECTION

The full set of 12 unique digital patterned papers is just $4.50...
They are showcased in two separate preview pages so that you get to see more detail of each of them.

The 12 textured papers are available for $3.50...

Or purchase the complete set for just $6.50...
The entire set comes with 12 patterned papers, 12 textured papers, 6 frames, 6 brads, 3 ribbon elements, 3 lace elements, and 10 word art creations.  The papers are 3600 pixels x 3600 pixels (12 in x 12 in) and published at high quality 300 dpi resolution in JPG format. The remaining elements in the kit are published in various sizes at hight quality 300 dpi resolution in png format.

To purchase any of the sets offered up in the Holiday Hoopla Collection, please click HERE to head to their location in the Scribbles Designs Store.


HEARTLAND COLLECTION

This is a mini set.
You will find a set of 4 unique digital patterned papers for only $1.50...

Or purchase the complete set for just a dollar more, making it $2.50...
The Heartland mini set comes with 4 patterned papers, 4 brads, and 4 word art creations. The papers are 3600 pixels x 3600 pixels (12 in x 12 in) and published at high quality 300 dpi resolution in JPG format. The remaining elements in the kit are published in various sizes at hight quality 300 dpi resolution in png format.

To purchase any of the sets offered up in the Heartland mini Collection, please click HERE to head to their location in the Scribbles Designs Store.


FREEBIE

Since it is Valentine's Day today, I'm going to offer one of the word art creations from the Heartland Collection as freebie to all you fine folk!  It will be available for one week only and then starting February 22nd, it can be purchased as part of the set.

***Happily Ever After sentiment no longer available for free***

Well folks, that is it for this one.  Thank you so very much to all of my readers who have shown an interest in purchasing my designs and of course to Sandy, for making my dream of being able to sell them, finally come true!

Oh and if you'd like another freebie in honour of Valentine's Day, be sure to visit my personal blog which you can find by clicking HERE!  It will available later this afternoon.

Have a great day everyone and may you all live happily ever after!

Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Lisa for launching your exclusive line! Love it!

    Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so happy for you. I was hoping you and Sandy would get together. I think this will be a good team for both of you. Good luck Lisa and Sandy! Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin