Challenge Info...

Friday, February 6, 2015

Freebie Friday: Love!

I hope that you are all ready for the weekend! I am! I have the day of work whoo and I am going shopping in Harrogate and I am having afternoon tea. I am really looking forward to this. I am definitely taking the camera with me and I'm meeting up with a friend that I have not seen in ages! But first I have a freebie to share with you and I have contacted our first feature freebie friday person for the last day of the month. Don't forget to keep commenting if you would like to be featured and get early access to some images!


You may have guessed the theme for this month... As it is Heart Month and Valentines is just round the corner I'm going to go all lovey dovey! Starting with the above image! and instead of a card to share with you I have tried my hand at creating some backing paper for you guys to download (for one week only!!) and print and then use how you want - don't forget to show me how you use it. I love seeing your cards!

Free Digi Paper has expired - find the paper here....



I love being able to use simple images and using them in different ways! I hope that you like the paper and don't forget to stop by next week for another image!

Have a great weekend!

Sam

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for these wonderful images!! I volunteer at a school, with a friend, and bring supplies for the students to make Valentines. (We just did it yesterday.) I shall have to use these next year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin