Challenge Info...

Friday, July 18, 2014

Freebie Friday: Summer Drink

Hello Scribbles! How are we all doing? I have a nasty summer cold so I am drinking lots of fruity cold drinks which is why my card to day is a summery one. Here is the free image for you.


I do enjoy a fruity drink and the weather in the UK has been very warm and has warranted a few fruity drinks to deal with the summer heat. Here is my card to help get the juices (sorry) flowing.


I love glossy accents and I have nearly used all of mine up! I hope that you have a fab weekend and you get chance to have a fruity drink of your own!

Stay Crafty!

Sam

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin